Talk is cheap. What really matters are results. At Walker Sands Digital, we specialize in delivering measurable improvement to clients across a range of industries. Click to view case studies, design work and recent projects that demonstrate how we can help you leverage digital to achieve your business goals.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- July 31, 2014 The Beginnings of an SEO Program
- July 30, 2014 Website Redesign Project Increased Site Traffic by 40% Post Launch for Technology Company
- July 28, 2014 Sample Digital Marketing and PR Training Materials
- July 25, 2014 What I Learned From W3Schools Online HTML Tutorials
- July 21, 2014 How to Set Up Ad Scheduling Using Google AdWords
- July 17, 2014 3 Tips for Enhancing SEO Strategies
- July 15, 2014 3 Tips for B2B Content Distribution
DIGITAL MARKETING LEARNING CENTER
How to Close The Effectiveness Gap in B2B Content Marketing
Most organizations are struggling to keep up with the demand for impactful, results-oriented content. This white paper addresses a comprehensive range of content-related initiatives and best practices.
Should You be Concerned About the Amount of Mobile Visitors to Your Website?
Our Q3 2013 Mobile Traffic Report finds that web visits coming from mobile devices increased by 171 percent since the third quarter in 2011. The data also suggests that iPad market share is on the decline.
Characteristics of an Effective Website.
Experts from our Chicago web design agency on what constitutes a great B2B website. These website characteristics are essential traits of a high-producing, high-conversion business website.
Ten Signs That It's Time to Redesign a Website.
Think you need a new website but not positive that the time is right? These "ten questions to ask to determine whether you need a site redesign" will come in handy. If you decide you do need a new website, give us a call.
Bottoms-Up Web Design.
Don't focus on your home page at the expense of the rest of your site. Our Chicago web design firm takes a bottoms-up approach -- profiling your top prospects and envisioning what they will want to see when they come to their section of the website.