Chicago SEO Services
The power of SEO is unbelievable. Did you know that there are over 22 billion internet searches made every month in the United States? Our goal is to make sure you get your share of that traffic and that your SEO-powered traffic translates into your achieving your business goals. It's that simple.
It's not unusual for our clients to see search traffic increase at a 10% monthly rate within a few months after our SEO consultants start working with them. For many of our SEO consulting firm clients, that translates into money in their pocket, powered by an ever-growing stream of new revenues from customers they were not reaching previously.
Our SEO consulting services include:
- SEO Analysis, SEO Planning and SEO Recommendations. We assess your site's current strengths and weaknesses with respect to organic search engine optimization. We then make a presentation to you on where you currently rank in the search results, the improvement opportunity for SEO and the recommended next steps for your SEO project.
- Keyword Research. Based on your business objectives, we define the key phrases that you want to rank for. This is based on extensive research using competitive analysis and tools that tell us what people in your industry are actually searching for. There's no guesswork involved. We have a very systematic approach to defining target phrases for SEO.
- Fixing What's Broken. Our SEO experts don't simply tell you what to do. We will do it for you, or we will advise your team as they implement the agreed-upon SEO fixes and enhancements.
- Monitoring and Iteration. SEO is a journey, not a destination. To truly excel, your SEO efforts must be ongoing, driven by an SEO plan and a well-crafted SEO strategy. We work hand in hand with you on continuous improvement for your SEO results, benchmarking the progress and taking the necessary steps to get even better.
- SEO Competitive Analysis. Determine how your competitors are using SEO, then develop and implement offensive and defensive strategies to best take advantage in a competitive environment.