At Walker Sands, we believe you can't build a great web site without owning a great website content management system. Without good infrastructure for managing web content, companies quickly find that their great new website slowly devolves into mediocrity.
Recognized as one of the leading Chicago-area web design firms, working with clients around the globe, we know that information architecture and content management infrastructure are the keys to web success. We've invested heavily in a proprietary content management system that we offer to our customers at no additional charge. If you've already got a good content management system, we can still work with you. However, if you haven't invested in content management yet, our system is absolutely worth looking at.
What We Do For You
Our content management system was built by content management system experts and includes the following key features:
- User-Friendly Editing. No need to learn HTML or put in change request to the IT department. If you can use a simple word processor like Microsoft Word, you'll be able to use our content management system (CMS).
- Database-Driven Web Content. All of your web content will reside within the safe confines of a SQL database. Menu hierarchies, category definitions, SEO assets and web content all reside within a database, neatly organized and ready for action.
- Advanced Design Control. Want to add a new menu item to a pull-down menu? Want to switch the order of the categories on your top nav? With our content management system, it's a snap -- just a few mouse clicks and you're done.
- SEO Intelligence. We have built our content management system in a way that helps you to search engine optimize your site. Very few content management systems have been developed with such an SEO-centric design.
- Advanced Form Creation. It's easy to create and maintain lead generation forms. Use the CMS to select any information you want to collect from your website visitors, for example: name, email address, phone number and company. Usually, web forms are a pain, but we've turned a chore into a pleasure.
- Automated Email Response. Immediately after your visitor fills out a form, a completely customizable and personalized email can be sent from your website to them. Use the CMS to easily create and configure the email response message. Your sales team can also immediately receive notification, for quick follow-up.
- Easy File Management. Add PDFs, images, videos and other rich content to your website with ease. No more asking IT to FTP your files to the website. You can securely upload directly from your web browser.
- Data-Powered SEO. Need 50 pages of well-written, keyphrase-optimized content, one for each state? Interested in content that is SEO-optimized for every city in Kentucky? Need an SEO-friendly page of content for every car model? Our software for website content allows you to intelligently generate this content with minimal effort, leveraging great content writing and great database-powered technology to efficiently create high-quality web content.
- Analytics and Conversion Tracking. With our website management software, you'll be delighted at the features we have for tracking users as they go through your site. Built-in features help you benchmark and improve conversion rates for key website goals. We know that your website is all about getting results, and we've built this software specifically to get you the great results you deserve.