At Walker Sands, every web project we do starts with defining a web strategy. What are your business objectives and how can your web strategy help you achieve your goals? If your business plan doesn't have a section on the strategic role that the Web will play in helping you achieve greatness, you need us.
We fully understand the power of the web. We know how to harness that power on your behalf to do some pretty amazing things. It all starts with a good web strategy and a partnership between your organization and ours.
What We Do For You
When it comes to web strategy development, here's what we do for you:
- Confirm Organizational Goals. In our initial strategy sessions with you, we dive deep into your organization's goals and current challenges. What's not happening and what needs to start happening? We work with you to document your goals, and then we start our process of building out the web strategy.
- Define the Gaps and the Opportunities. Based on your goals, we evaluate your current website assets. Are they getting the job done? If not, why not? How do we improve things so that the web starts working miracles for you? We bring a rich bag of tactics and techniques to the table -- we work with you to figure out which buttons need to be pressed to get your web strategy locked into your business strategy.
- Competitive Analysis. We wouldn't be recognized as one of the top web strategy consulting firms in Chicago if we didn't include robust competitive analysis in our web strategy methodology. What's the competition doing? We give you a thorough report on what the competition is doing now and where it looks like they are headed. We use this input to refine your fast-evolving web strategy.
- Web Strategy Memorandum. Think of it as a business plan for your website. It's the ultimate web strategy plan, with key initiatives laid out. What's going to happen when and why? How will it help with your overall business goals? The takeaway is an action plan, based on business goals and rich in organizational consensus and web strategy clarity.
- Iteration on the Web Strategy. Once our web strategy consultants have defined the web strategy, you can hand off the web strategy to your internal team or job it out to another firm. If you engage us to assist with implementation, we will be there by your side to adjust the web strategies based on evolving business dynamics and market phenomena. We'll also make sure you achieve the desired results. After all, we're all about end-to-end service, not like some web strategy firms that talk the talk but don't have a clue how to walk the walk.