The team at Walker Sands Digital has assembled a number of useful marketing articles that will be of interest to you. Some of these articles are written by our staff -- others will take you to third-party sites or to our parent company's website.
Marketing Strategy Resources
- How to Increase B2B Leads by 70% in 90 Days. Leads make or break your business, but generating leads isn’t as easy as it used to be. These 4 digital tactics will improve your short-term lead gen.
- Effective Marketing Strategy Planning Sessions. Marketing strategy sessions not going well? Here's how to avoid getting bogged down in tactical discussions when you want to define a marketing strategy.
- How to Hire a Marketing Firm. Hiring a top-rated marketing firm is a priority for any growth-oriented business. But hiring the marketing firm that's right for your company's goals and growth strategy requires planning, preparation and research.
- Setting a Marketing Budget. Budget decisions are never easy. But setting a reasonable marketing budget is one of the most important things you can to do to improve sales and capture market share.
- Marketing In A Slow Economy. The economy's slow. We get it. But a down economy shouldn't stand in the way of your company's marketing strategy.
- Marketing Trends 2011. 2010 was a challenging year for marketing professionals. In 2011, we expect a similarly wild ride. Here are some of the marketing trends the Walker Sands team is anticipating during the next twelve months.
- Improving ROI with Niche Marketing. Niche marketing targets specific consumer or B2B segments. When combined with skillfully crafted messaging, a niche strategy can deliver substantially higher ROI and increased market share.
Branding and Positioning Resources
- Brand Perceptions. Is the image your company projects consistent with your customers' needs and their perception of the brand? Based on our experience, there's a good chance it isn't.
- Amping Up Your Brand. Is your brand driving conversions and generating interest in your company? If not, then it's time to design a strategy to amp up your brand.
Tech Marketing Resources
- How to Sell to CIOs. What does a marketing and communications firm know about selling technology products and services? Plenty. Read this article if you sell to CIOs and are interested in extending and accelerating your selling success.
- Selling to IT Managers. We provide four proven solutions for selling to IT managers. Use these tips to overcome common challenges faced when selling to IT departments.
- Software as a Service Marketing Tips. Struggling with SaaS marketing? These Software as a Service marketing tips will highlight the benefits of your product and differentiate it from competitors.
- Innovative B2B Tech Marketing. At Walker Sands, our innovative B2B tech marketing strategies combines social, search and public relations tactics. Learn more about our approach here.
Graphic Design Resources
- High Impact Marketing Collateral. There's a big difference between acceptable marketing collateral and the kind of high impact marketing collateral that captures prospects and drives conversions.
- Reasons to Avoid "Do It Yourself" Design. With affordable design solutions just a click away, it's tempting to tackle your brand's marketing design in-house. But there are many reasons why "do it yourself" design is a bad idea.
Event Planning Resources
Tech Startup Resources