Creating a PPC plan (Pay-Per-Click) can be extremely complex for non-PCC experts. Professional PPC management services help companies drive traffic to their websites and generate leads through paid advertising programs, such as Google Adwords, in which you are only charged a fee when a user clicks the ad.
Advertisers can bid on relevant keywords or phrases depending on their audiences and target markets. If your bid wins, a display advertisement for your website or a specific landing page will appear as a prominent listing on popular search results like Google.
PPC Plan Basics
Understanding the nuances of PPC can be overwhelming at first, but it’s important to be aware of the basic principles to ensure you understand your short-term and long-term goals and strategies.
As a leading full-service digital agency, Walker Sands Digital helps clients in a range of industries across the globe implement and manage PPC programs that produce a strong ROI. We take a very systematic approach to PPC management that improves lead generation for our clients, both in terms of quality and quantity.
When you work with Walker Sands Digital, we will create a customized PPC plan based on your unique business requirements, goals and budget. Here are some common components involved in our PPC planning process:
- Define Goals: At the beginning of every PPC engagement, we will work with you to establish clear goals and business objectives that will guide our planning. Some companies want to drive more localized traffic to their site, while others want to improve the quality of site visitors. Once we determine your specific goals, we create an actionable plan to achieve them.
- Budgeting: The next critical step is establishing a budget for PPC advertising. We support companies with a variety of budgets. Our largest accounts spend $50,000 per week on PPC ads, but we also help other growth-stage companies that are spending $1,000 per month. Regardless of your budget, our proven PPC approach generates results.
- Device Targeting: We will help you determine whether you need to target audiences with PPC campaigns on certain devices, such as mobile, desktop, tablet or a mix of all three.
- Geo-targeting: If you want to increase site traffic in certain locations or markets, we can develop a strategy that targets geo-specific locations. Many of our clients target customers in several different cities and geographies. In our PPC planning, we will work with you to identify and prioritize the different markets you are targeting and drive more localized site traffic.
- Keyword Bidding: We leverage sophisticated tools to conduct keyword research. Through this research, we can identify the keywords and keyword phrases your target audience is using to search for your company. We also incorporate comprehensive competitor research to ensure you increase your market share of search and PPC results versus competitors.
- Goal Tracking: Monitoring and measuring your PPC performance using analytics and tools is an important component of our PPC plans. We constantly track your results and identify improvement areas that will increase your ROI and PPC success.
- Ad Copy Testing: Ad copy testing is another way that we improve your PPC ROI over time. We create several different iterations of ad copy with varying pitch points to determine the messaging that will resonate most with your target audiences. This enables us to toss out the keywords that aren’t producing results and maximize your ROI.
A strong PPC plan and partner can deliver significant business results and new customers that translate into increased profits. Give us a call today to find out how our comprehensive PPC programs can benefit your organization.